Free conference place / reimbursement of early-bird conference rate.
BAHT full membership for a minimum of 1 year
These awards are to enable members to attend the BAHT national conference. Applications will be judged anonymously and independently by members of the BAHT executive committee. The award is made to the applicant with the highest average score.
Apply for a bursary
||31 August 2019
- The award is a free conference place or, if made after the conference, reimbursement of the early-bird conference fee. It does not include the conference dinner.
- Applicants will be sent a letter to inform them of the outcome of the application. Successful applicants will be asked to sign and return the letter stating that they agree with the terms and conditions of the award.
- If the award is made prior to the conference the successful applicant will not be required to pay conference fees but must pay their own travel and subsistence costs.
- If the award is made after the conference applicants must provide receipts before payment is made.
- The applicant is required to complete a post-conference bursary report; to download report template go to www.hand-therapy.co.uk/bursaries/post-course-report-criteria.html
- The bursary report will be posted on the BAHT website.
- If an award has not been made in the 1st round it will be rolled over to the next deadline.
- If bursaries are unclaimed previously unsuccessful applicants can resubmit an amended application for the next deadline.
- The decision of the judging panel is final. BAHT will not enter into a further correspondence with the applicant.
- Applications are welcome from previous winners.
- Applications which are late, do not meet the required word count or the above criteria will not be judged.
- The number of bursaries available may vary annually and may not always be awarded.
- If the applicant fails to meet the agreed terms and conditions of the award BAHT will request reimbursement of the money awarded.