Our members enjoy:
- An annual subscription to 'Hand Therapy', a peer reviewed scientific journal - please note that student members will receive an electronic rather than a hard copy of the journal.
- Discounts on BAHT accredited courses
- BAHT annual conference, joining every 3 years with the British Society for Surgeons of the Hand
- Bursaries to help pay for conference and courses
- Research grants
- Access to a network of other hand therapists for advice, support and debate through a website forum
- The opportunity to attend educational meetings around the UK at BAHT-affiliated regional groups
- Regular news and updates from the hand therapy world through our E-Bulletin and our close links to the European and International Hand Therapy Federations.
- Affiliations with EFSHT and IFSHT through BAHT's membership status.
Membership runs from 1st February each year to 31st January the following year. Please refer to our membership form above for the latest membership fees.
Joining part way through a year
Members joining part way through our membership year will have electronic access to all previous journals and will enjoy all other benefits for the remaining months of that year.
If you no longer wish to continue your subscription please contact us