This is a Level I BAHT-accredited Educational Course.
This course is now full - to be added to the waiting list please contact email@example.com
Start Date: 22-09-2021
Venue: Virtual online - Please see course information below for dates of course delivery sessions
This Level I course ( minimum of 18 hours teaching) is designed for occupational therapists, physiotherapists and therapy assistants with less than 2-years experience of hand injuries and conditions, who wish to develop their basic knowledge and skills in the field of Hand Therapy.
This is a comprehensive, in-depth, theory based course and pre-course reading is strongly recommended.
There is an expectation that participants will have studied the anatomy of the hand in some detail prior to the course, as only a brief revision of more important structures will be covered.
This course will be delivered in a web based distance learning format with pre-recorded formal teaching sessions, quizzes, live review sessions and workshop based practical teaching. Delivered via a Pulvertaft Hand Centre learning portal and media platform (Zoom) consisting of the following:
- Pre-course live introductory session- Wednesday 22 September – 7.00pm (UK local time) (duration approx 15 mins)
- Pre-recorded lectures and quizzes (approx 12 hours of online pre-recorded sessions and quizzes which must be completed before the below live sessions).
- Live online interactive Consolidation Session 1 – Wednesday 27 October – 7.00pm (UK Local time) (duration approx 45mins)
- Live online interactive Consolidation Session 2 – Thursday 28 October – 7.00pm (UK Local time) (duration approx 45 mins)
- Live online interactive workshop sessions – Thursday 4 November – 8.30am to 4.00pm (UK local time) includes interactive workshops.
To gain BAHT Level 1 points delegates will need to complete/attend all teaching aspects including pre-recorded sessions, online quizzes, live case study sessions, 1 day workshop session and pass the BAHT Level 1 exam.
For further information please contact:
Linda Tozer on 01332 786964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org