This is a non-BAHT-accredited Educational Course.
This is a 1 day workshop, run by Ian Gatt , Head of Performance Services, and Lead Physiotherapist for GP Boxing. Ian is also an Upper Limb Injury Specialist with the English Institute of Sport providing an advisory role to Olympic and Paralympic Sports.
Topics on the day include;
1. Functional overview of the applied mechanics of the Hand and Wrist#
2. Discussion, demonstration and practice of assessment and treatment approaches for the hand and wrist.
3. Kinetic chain considerations of the hand and wrist to enhance assessment and treatment approaches.
4. Clinical reasoning for treatment and rehabilitation progression with use of case studies and appropriate objective measures.
5. Use of objective measures for Hand and Wrist return to play/activities.
The cost for the day will be £130.
For more information contact: Debra.Doyle@ramsayhealth.co.uk
Download course flyer